Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Life In Photos...




This is what we have been up to lately...one wedding-one funeral...basketball & more basketball. Soon it will be house & more house. Spring break will consist of painting and unpacking-finally!! We have been sooo busy with basketball and life, but we have been enjoying it none-the-less. I have still have tons of photos to edit...but this is a sneak peek of what's to come. Check out my photography blog to see more soon. Thanks for all of your input on the beds-I ended up buying the last bed in photos tonight. I also got 2 more rugs for the house and white nightstands for our room. The lamps I ordered finally came in and I love them...I can't wait to put it all together-soon, very soon!!
Time to catch up for all my friends!!
Liz

1 comment:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see pictures of the new house!