Monday, November 22, 2010

First Big Snow







This has been the first big snow for our winter this year, although it isn't as big as they predicted. Last year we had a huge snow storm in October coming home from Utah...this year it decided to come just before we leave for Idaho. I do love it though...it is more hassle...but it makes everything look so pretty. I have come to appreciate shoveling snow, we have a lot of concrete and therefor a lot of snow to shovel :0). Lately we have had an antelope herd of about 50 head or so on our property. We live on a wintering range for them and they are coming out of the woodwork's because of the weather. They have been so close to the house, but you hardly notice them at all. I have also been working on putting the rest of the house together. I have 3 more wall murals to put up (that still need photos too), but so far I have made great progress. I had a jewelry party this last week so I tried to get our house in order for that. I finally got a filing cabinet-and it is amazing! Eric and I picked this up at our schools big sale-it's an awesome one and I got it for 10bucks! Way better than anything I could have bought for 100bucks! So, the big corner is finally cleared out and only contains the bench my dad made me. The spare room is all done and soon the doors will be painted as well. I hung up Eric's new trophy mount next the painting of his dad (that we love!!-Danen Friedley is the artist of both paintings in this room-the other is Eric). I know we are still trying to sale, but I have decided that I still want to make this house more of us and a little less sterile-wish me luck!

Pretty white stuff for all my friends (as long as it's off the road that is!)

Liz

No comments: