Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chicago!!!

















This post should have been done forever ago...and right now I really should be doing work, but I figured if I didn't do it now-I probably never would. I was given the opportunity to buy a ticket to Chicago for $75...a ticket from last year with work that didn't get used-so I jumped on it. It was a blast to hang out with my two Chicago ladies-Linds and Jaime (and their adorable families). They were so great to me...and Linds and the kiddos were so patient! I ran them ragged trying to get in all the sites of Chicago. It is truly an amazing city and I would love to go back when it is warm and take the hubs. We did so many things: the zoo, bean, aquarium, jelly-belly factory, mueseums, pizza, craft fair, shopping...and the list goes on and on-all in 4 days! I would say that the highlight of the trip was seeing WICKED, Ben got us amazing seats (YOU ROCK). I would go again anyday-it is phenomenal! Enjoy the photos...(I could have posted them for days, but I tried to hold back)!

No comments: