Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Regionals Playoff Game


WE WON!!! Pinedale played Lovell for our first playoff game and after a rough start we ended up winning. Unfortunately part of that is because we tackled their really good quarterback and he hurt his ankle. I know that sounds bad, but it really was the turning point for us. I felt bad for him and for their backup, you could tell he was feeling the pressure and totally not ready to be the man. They also had this huge guy on their team-number 72 (the only picture on their of only their team). To my knowledge he never got in, but man he was probably one of the biggest people I have ever seen. That's saying something too, because I have some tall friends :0). Anyways, I am super excited for the boys-Pinedale hasn't made it to the playoffs in years, and the fact that they won is even more satisfactory! We will play again next Saturday-either in Pinedale or in a city like 6-7hrs away. My vote is for playing in Pinedale-GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I am so jealous that you get to watch football on a regular basis. That is something I miss so much. I hope you love Wyoming. I have found that moving is definitely challenging but it only makes us stronger in the end.

Shauna said...

Yeah, I meant you, but if you've already done it that's okay! We are doing good! How are you guys? I'm glad we can keep up with eachother's blogs!

Me said...

That was a very exciting game!!!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I am so glad you found me!! I love your blog and I'm so glad you are doing well.