Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates...



Well...this is my too cute for words hubby!! I came in late last night after designing some invitations and this is what I found! I swear, sleeping pictures never get old...no matter what your age :0). He doesn't know that I took this photo...but I loved it so I had to post it! I came in to go to bed and he had fallen asleep with the lights on (this has been a frequent thing lately), and had pulled one of his pillows on top of himself-love it! These other two pictures are of Eric and one of our friends and fellow teachers Mike Davis. Mike took Eric out last weekend fishing...as usual even though it was cold, Eric loved it. They only caught these 2 fish the whole day...but according to Mike "they wouldn't call it fishing if you caught everything all the time"-ditto that! As far as an update on the home search...we found an apartment to rent instead of buying right now. The house we went to look at had great bones...but we wouldn't have enough to do all the fix ups that we want to do. We seriously contemplated building, but decided to wait because we felt like we would be rushing to try and get everything going in 1 month. A lady in our ward and her husband are building and have a mother in law apartment above their garage, which is where we plan on moving to. They hope to have it all done by June 1st...we hope that they do too so we can move right in without having to stay with friends for awhile. Alas, we have done it before and we can do it again if needed. They are only charging $800/mo + electric and propane. This will be super cheap for us and will allow us to save quite a bit of money so that we will be ready to build later on, probably next summer. Anyways, I am off to bed!!
Sweet dreams to all my friends!!
Liz

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I am sorry that the home did not work out, but wow to have found something kinda cheap there. WAY TO GO! So does that mean that Eric got his thumbs up for next year? and as a side note I did not find out until I was in Arizona.... so just a could of days later!

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

I am happy that you found a place and especially at a good price considering your location and all. I agree that it is better to take your time with the house rather than rushing into it. Is there enough room at the new place for us to come and visit?? We want to come up there this summer!!!