Monday, May 28, 2012

Lil Mister's Nursery






My Mom and Dad came this weekend to bring us some of the nursery gear, to fish, and to help us finish some projects. My mom and I worked on the baby's room for most of the weekend while the guys fished. My Dad brought the bassinet he built and my mom made the covers for. It has a changing table that comes across the top and a basket in the bottom to hold the diapering gear. It turned out pretty amazing and is going to be going in our room for the babe to be in for the first few months. My Mom also brought the quilt she and my Grandma finished this week. She did a ton of work while here - finished the binding on the quilt, made a bed skirt, finished the bassinet, and helped me start the crib mobile...as well as cleaning my bathrooms and helping do meals. I seriously have the best parents! We still have a couple monsters to finish to add to the mobile when she comes back when the baby comes-but the nursery is finally coming along, hopefully I can say that for our lil' man soon also!

No comments: