Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lil Man




Danen is getting so big...it's hard to believe that he was so small not very long ago. He still wants to hold his head up constantly and tries to "sit-up" when he is laying down and doesn't want to anymore. Yesterday he discovered he could drink the bath water...I had to move his head several times away from it after he found it-crazy kid ended up getting the best of me and choking on a mouthful. I am going to have to watch him like a hawk now :0). He met his namesake last week, Bid D came to go fishing with Eric (He painted this picture of Eric's dad Trent, which is his other namesake). Lil D is mostly happy all day now unless hungry or really tired. I get lots of smiles all day-and the crazy thing is my heart melts just as much when I get a smile when I tell him I love him right before he crashes out and when he farts or poops and then looks at me out of the corner of his eye (mischievously) and smiles. Dang boys-they'll get ya every time! I have finally gotten some more photos of this lil guy and he wasn't screaming-he has not liked photos much to the dismay of this mama-still need to edit them all, but this 1st one was too cute not to post-edited or not :0). This weekend lil man gets blessed-I can't believe that day is already here! He is getting big way too fast, but I love his smiley little phase when he wants to be with mama and be snuggled-for I know it will end way too soon. 
Cute little smiles to all our friends.

                                                                                 Liz

1 comment:

The Higbee Family said...

What a precious boy. He is so handsome with those big, blue eyes.