Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a very laid back and much needed holiday this year! Eric and I didn't really do much for each other since we need things for the house, but we got totally spoiled by family...we are so appreciate of all everyone has done for us this year!! I don't even have any New Year's photos since it was Eric, me, and a low key evening :0). We were able to go to Poky this year and spend Christmas with the Murphy side of the family. We wish Jason, Kristina, and Adelina could have been there :0(...but it was fun watching Amber's kiddos open their gifts. We got to see tons of friends and family while we were back...and still had plenty of time to get things done that we needed to and to take a much needed break! I think the Lord really knows when we need his help and how to help even the simple things seem easier. I was able to see girlfriends that I haven't seen in years all in one place, and bump into old friends we wanted to see but weren't sure if we would have time. It was great to see the kiddos and family...Mara is still trying to warm up to Eric :0), maybe next trip!! Thanks for all the good times and memories...love you all!!
Happy vacations for all my friends!!
Liz

1 comment:

Burrups said...

I wish we could have seen you! Glad you had a nice Christmas and break. I want to see pictures when you are in and settled. So fun!