Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lately







We had a great visit with my family...mostly cold weather until they left...now it is mostly beautiful, funny isn't it how that works. Thanks so much fam for coming and for all your help! We now have a disposal that will hopefully stay attatched to the sink, an awesome shelf in the laundry room, amazing curtains in our bedroom, and finished swap layouts-you guys are awesome!! Since then we have been playing, had Eric's brithday, and have worked on the house. It has been weird for me not working, but I have made use of the time by staying up late reading books and sleeping in-haha, guilty pleasures. We hired someone to paint our house-one less thing to do-and they started today. Eric called and said "how does it look?"....I said, "very green". It's weird seeing it in color...very weird indeed. I have started to play around with my camera and have uploaded some new photos-pretty exciting, and have also started to workout again...I am feeling like a new woman already. I also introduced a summer special for photography: $75 for any shoot...check out my blog for more details. Eric has been teaching casting classes, working on the house, and enjoying his new raft. We have been enjoying the nice weather by going on a drive with Kevan, having a cookout at the lake, playing softball, and working outside on the house getting ready for Seth and concrete. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer thus far! Would love to hear from you all...so stop by if your itching to get out and enjoy beautiful Wyoming weather (I promoise we won't make you work too much on the house-hehehe)!
Sun for all my friends!
Liz

1 comment:

The Gardiner's said...

I can't wait to see your house and decor... Looks so cute!