Friday, October 22, 2010

Check me out...I'm goin' LIVE!

I have been working for a while now with a place called Ella. I love the amazing inspirations I find...and it's even better that it's all free. Most people who know me well, know I am a scrapbook junkie. I love it...it's not even just the creating pages that I love, but all aspects. I love shopping, I love looking at other scrappers work, I love teaching-I really just love it all. It has been a pleasure to work with Angie Lucas and Wendy Smedley, they are super talented women who work hard at something they love-what's not to admire there? I have recently had the opportunity to do a 3 week series for them on how to get texture in paper crafting...this week I went live with paper. I will have a new post come out each Friday for the next 2 Fridays. I had a great time making this page...I hope you will all check it out and join me for a challenge!

No comments: