Friday, January 2, 2009

Catching Up




This is my starting of getting caught up since Thanksgiving pictures!! Since then we have started basketball, set up Christmas, had Christmas, New Years, a wedding, seen both families and had lots of fun!!! Down below this post I have some pictures of ISU basketball pictures, Pinedale sports, and Jessica's bridals. I will post more pictures when I can unpack enough stuff to find the wedding and Christmas pictures. I loved loved loved seeing all of my nieces and my nephew-these pictures are only of my sisters-aren't they so cute (can't find the other pictures just yet with my 2 other nieces)! We had a great time for Christmas seeing both families. There was a lot happening between both places, and we are very grateful that we were blessed enough to go everywhere safely and that Eric's family was able to travel safely to us. We were very blessed this year with Eric getting his job, and then me getting mine here as well. Thanks to all of our friends and family for all your love and support! We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!! Enjoy the pictures and you can also check out my photography blog for a new bitty ones' pictures (cute Claire), and soon to come more of Jessica's bridals and Chad and Jessica's wedding!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

It was great to see you guys! you will have to email me those pictures from new years eve!

Abel and Abby said...

Thanks and the house is coming I hope it will be done by March but not sure yet! It looks like your holidays were great and got to spend time with some family.