Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5 Years.....













Happy Anniversary to my awesome hubby!!
"I'll Love You Forever,
I'll Like You For Always,
As Long As I'm Living,
My (Sweetheart) You'll Be"(luckily we get a whole lot more than just the living part!)
It'll be 5 Years tomorrow...and I would say we have earned those 5 years!
It hasn't always been easy, but it has most definently been worth it. I loved you then, and I love you now.
Thanks for putting up with me, and loving me inspite of myself.
Thanks for seeing my potential and loving me as if I have already met it.
Thanks for being you and loving me!
You make my days a little brighter and my nights a little warmer.
You make my moments sweeter and worth more than I could have ever imagined.
I love the man you are becoming and the man you were.
I love how amazing you are with kids.
I love how you put your heart and soul into everything you do.
I love how devoted to your family you are.
I love your passion for life and adventures.
I love that you have goals and plans for our future.
I love that you try your hardest to be the best man you can.
I love that you hold the priesthood and look forward to the day that you can show our children how much it means to hold it and use it.
I love that you support me.
But most of all I LOVE YOU!
Here's to Eternity!!

1 comment: